SME Matching Grant
50% OR UP TO RM5,000
Matching Grants for Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) to adopt e-POS and Accounting software and get your business digitalised!
Good News for all SMEs! Grant Up to RM5,000
Good news for anyone who looking for an e-POS System or Accounting System! We are excited to announce that this government initiated Matching Grant is only limited to the first 100,000 SMEs. There are more than 400,000 registered SMEs in Malaysia. Don’t waste anymore time and click the claim button now for this amazing deal.
Five Digitalisation Areas that able to claim for a 50% Matching Grant Program including:
|Digital Marketing / Sales|
|Electronic Point of Sales (e-POS) system|
|HR Payroll ststen / CRM|
|ERP / Accounting & Tax|
- Company operation in one (1) year, the company is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.
- Company operation › two (2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive year.)
- The company is at least 60% own by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Complete Application Form & Declaration Form.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016)
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company's profile (if any).
General question that you might ask (FAQ)
SME can submit the application after the launch event which is 18 February 2020.
SME can accumulated total 5 bill with 5 solutions for the submission.
SME can claim and submit by each of the branches of franchise if there are under difference company name.
MDEC, SME and BSN website will announce all the Approved TSP, TSP’s roles and responsibilities, SME eligible criteria, document required and Application workflow after SME grant launch on 17 February 2020.
For more information you may refer to below website:
Or if you want to apply for the grant application, you may refer to below website: